(EVERY APPLICANT HAS TO COME FOR PERSONAL INTERVIEW WHEN CALLED BY THE EMBASSY)
- Valid passport with at least a 6 month validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form (Mentioning applicants direct contact number and email ID) - NOT TO BE PRINTED BACK TO BACK, REQUIRED ON SEPARATE SHEETS ONLY
- 2 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: -
- 4 cm x 4 cm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 75% face coverage, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background
- not previously used in a visa
- Covering Letter on Letter Head (duly Notarized) with a translated copy in Spanish (on plain sheet). Covering Letter should be addressed to The Embassy of Argentina.
- Travel Itinerary (Ticket) having departure date not be less than 21 days.
- Onward Visa (if transiting).
- Stay Itinerary (hotel).
- Day to day itinerary duly Notarized on the Letter Head of Tour Operator.
- Letter on the Tour Operators Letter Head undertaking the trip responsibility duly notarized.
- Last month Salary Slip the applicant(if Employed)
- Personal Latest Income Tax paper (For last 01 year)
- 6 months personal Bank statement which must have Bank Seal with signatures and the name of the Bank Officer issuing the bank statement, with complete contact details of bank including the phone number. As embassy would call the bank to verify this account.
- Authorization letter addressing visa officer and authorizing bluewaytravels.in India to submit and collect the passport on behalf of passenger.
- In case the applicant is MD or proprietor of the company, then Company`s ITR and Company`s Registration copy is mandatory to submit.
Only for Passport holder of India, Nepal and Maldives, For TOURISM Purpose Only Link for E-visa Processing http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/ave/index.htm
- For the holders of Valid B2 US Visa (Valid for 6 months) OR
- For the holders of valid Category C Schengen Visa (Valid for 6 months)
- Validity of ETA will be 3 Months from date of issue
- Stay Period will be 3 Months with multiple Entry/Exit
( If the applicant wants to apply for sticker visa only then the applicant has to give a declaration form stating that ` If the Embassy calls the applicant for an interview, then the applicant has no obligation regarding it and will appear for the interview.
- NOTE : 1.Embassy may ask for the additional documents 2.Original Yellow Fever Certificate is mandatory at the time of travel (Not required for visa processing however)
- JURISDICTION: All India Passports except Maharashtra (Business / Tourist).
- Please contact our experts.
- Urgent Charges : Rs. 3680
- E- visa 80 USD
- Handling charges applicable.