(APPLIED THROUGH VFS)
- Notarized passport copy of all used/unused pages of the applicant passport with a minimum validity of 6 months at the time of travel [Original passport is NOT required].
- 1 Application Form No. 1419.
- 1 Application Form No. 956.
- Fast track Form (In case of Fast Track visa Application only).
- 2 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: -
- 35 mm x 45 mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background
- not previously used in a visa
- Covering letter (Addressed to The Australian High Commission).
- Personal Latest Bank Statement (3 months)
- Salary Slips (Last 03 Months)
- Income Tax Papers for last 03 yrs
- Aadhar card or Voter Id card is mandatory
- If invited by someone (relative/friend etc.), then below 3 documents are also required:
- Passport copy and visa copy of invitee
- Invitation letter
- Relationship proof between applicant and invitee
- Stay Itinerary (hotel).
- Occupation proof
- In the case of Employee - Proof of employment and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case the applicant is the proprietor/owner of the company - Cover letter on company`s letterhead, company`s Original 3 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), ITR (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship, etc. are required.
- For student School ID card is required.
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last 3 months; proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If the applicant is traveling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) are required.
With effect from 5-Dec-2016, has introduced FAST TRACK SERVICE (OPTIONAL) in (Sub Class 600) i.e. Tourist and Business Visa category WITH AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF INR 53,300. Important points for FAST TRACK Visas
- The Majority of the Fast Track visa applications shall be processed within 4-5 working days after receiving the documents at Australian High Commission
- Applicant must meet the legal requirement set out in migration legislation for the grant of a visitor visa (included health, character and security check).
- There is NO GUARANTEE that the fast track visa applications will be finalized within 4-5 working days.
- Fast track service fee is NON-REFUNDABLE even in the event of a delay or if the visa application is refused.
Health Insurance must if above 70 years. (ALL PAX ABOVE 70 YEARS TO GO THROUGH MEDICALS).
- 181.85 AUD- Visa Fees
- Rs 1248/- against VFS charges
- Rs 1640/- for any additional document submission.
- Additional Fast Track Fee Rs.52,900 (equivalent to 1000 AUD) NON REFUNDABLE .
- Payment Mode-Credit Card and Debit Card only.
- DD and Cash mode is no longer accepted from 1st June 2017.