(APPLIED THROUGH VFS) KINDLY PROVIDE ALL THE DOCUMENTS IN A4 SIZE. PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE ANY DOCUMENTS
- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years and should be valid at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20-year validity are NOT acceptable.
- 1 Form duly filled and signed at two places(column #37 and in last).
- Declaration Form signed by the applicant
- Disclaimer Form
- 2 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: -
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without glasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background and not previously used in a visa
- Covering Letter (Addressed to The Embassy of Austria)with mentioning the duration of the visit, the purpose of visit, expenses clause. Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, if applicable
- Covering Letter should have an instruction to dispatch the passports to the below-mentioned address after visa approval.
- Please courier my passport to the following address:- Pax Name: __________ Address: 4thfloor, 2E/8, jhandewalan Extension, Near jhandewalan Metro Station Gate No. 2, New Delhi -110055
- Tour itinerary/Day to Day itinerary
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR) , covering all the sectors.
- Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- ITR papers for the last 3 years.
- Original Bank Statements (With bank seal and signature) last 3 months with branch address and telephone numbers.
- Occupation proof
- In the case of Employee -Proof of employment (employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case the applicant is the proprietor/owner of the company-,Cover letter on company`s letterhead ,company`s Original 3 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc. are required.
- For student- leave letter/report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If the applicant is sponsored - proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (see the website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; - proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If the applicant is travelling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) are required.
- If minor is accompanied by one parent/travelling alone shall provide a NOTARIZED NOC from other/both parents with their passport copy.
- Authority Letter signed by the applicant.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
- Authority Letter in case biometrics not needed and bluewaytravels.in submitting the application on behalf of the applicant.
1. Valid visa stamped on the old passport is automatically cancelled and applicant must apply for fresh visa.
- The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents and/or for a personal interview. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC: From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months. Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveller after 2nd November. visawaale.com provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist for Biometric Submission
- Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING EXPERT SERVICE OF VISAWAALE.COM TO AVOID ANY SUCH HASSLE OR RE-VISIT FOR VISA SUBMISSION. Following travellers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
- Applicant who have VIS printed on their last Schengen visa (provided the last Schengen visa is issued within 59 months)
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travellers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months. VISAWAALE.COM SHALL BE SUBMITTING THEIR VISAS WITHOUT PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICANTS.
Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Short stay - Rs 5680/-(Adult)
- Short stay - Rs 3750/-(Child 6-12 yrs)
- VFS charges Rs. 1830/- applicable.
NOTE 1. Photograph should be latest (less than 6 months old) with 80% face coverage and white background (3.5mm x 4.5mm). 2. Valid visa stamped on the old passport is automatically cancelled and applicant to apply for fresh visa. 3.If the Embassy wishes, Pax can be called for an Interview. Passport Collection Norms : There are two options for passport collection. Option-1:Counter collection, which can be done only by the Applicant (carrying the Original VFS Receipt) OR any of the below personnel.
- Family Member (Blood relative) who needs to carry - proof of relationship, original VFS Slip, Authorization Letter duly signed by the Applicant for collection of the passport, Government Photo ID of the person going to collect the passport.
- One member of the group travelling together can collect the passport for remaining group with Original receipt and Authorization Letters signed by each applicant.
- Office Colleague who needs to carry - his Company ID Card, original VFS Slip, Authorization Letter duly signed by the Applicant for collection of the passport,Government Photo ID of the person going to collect the passport.
Option-2: Courier Collection : VFS sends passport through courier (one passport per courier) VFS courier charges applicable.